Huh (sigh). That word took me to few years ago, when I worked as junior in one company. I am a member of 5 female working as student advisor in a Language Institution. I remmember we used to chasing job. Apply for a job.
One day a friend of mine informed me that JIS are looking for teacher assistant. Me, Ms A and Ms M, was really interested. We thought it was a good job, untight duties, and had a good salary. We prepared the CV to be sent it right away. A few days we got a call for English test. It was a very easy English test. We were too sure that we will pass the test but end up dissapointed when none of us are accepted.
Apply (sigh) also remind me the process of preparing the cv (sometimes we copy each other CV which look good), found out the vacancies and lied to the boss that we are going to the bank (instead of posting the CV to post office). You guy now might not have the same experience. Applying now is more privacy, I mean you just send the attached CV by e-mail and it's done for just a second.
But i do not regret what I did in the past. Applying writing a CV is a kind of feedback. Look at the positive way, when you type your CV or re-read the the CV, you read your dream position or job, your limits (strength and weakness) and your experience. When I read my CV, I remmembered beautiful moments will all my friends, also some gosips in the past, my previous handsome bosses....
Yesterday after reading the newspaper I became less confident to apply for a job. The job for limited skill middle age woman is hard to find. Mostly they try to find the top managerial level for the person with my age, at the same time they put my standards skills for young woman only. how come I apply for a job when I am sure I am not attractive anymore? How come I apply for a job when I realize that they basic salary could not even afford the transportation expenses that I have to pay. HOW come???
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hi didi,
I remember those wonderful times too! How we exchanged cv templates and amplop coklat. And never forget the tabloid we created!!! I miss those good old times, Pal!
Post a Comment