Thursday, March 13, 2008

Coward to Love





But I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away but they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein that I keep on closing
You cut me open and I


Gosh, It's amazing that lyrics and song influenced me. The "Bleeding Love" was sang by Leona Lewis .The beat and arransement was superb. She was a mixing diva of powerful Whitney Houston and the soprano Mariah Carey. You could enjoy her performance in youtube.

What this song influence me is that I realize that I never really let love take part of my life. I was too afraid to break my heart. I only want to date a man that "secure" in my heart. I am not a risk taker... or on simple world I am a coward to fight for love.

Some of you maybe have lots of boyfriends, partner even x husband. A friend of mine told me that she used to have two boyfriends, One is permanent and one for back up. And she always said it's really hard to maintain that kind of relationship, based on lots of lie. Finally she gave up and choose to life alone. Huh...I wonder how some men could handle their "bigamy" love. Whatever!!!

Some people bravely committed their love. I was watching the famous kdrama "coffe prince" and enchanted the way scenario let the love play. It is amazing series. Show lots of love in a way that I regret that I never got that kind of experience in my life.

What about your love?

No comments: