Who am I?
I am a woman. A kind of moody person. Easy to distract and change the mood.
I realized it's not a good personality but I can't help it. It's just me.
So sorry guys, who knows me. and thank you for being passion and friendly with me.
In this blog I would like to share my experience as a x-employee, a housewife, and a woman of course. I really hope you enjoy the blog, at least try to leave the comments if you read them.
I am happy to get any critics as I am not an English woman, my English is particularly below standard, and as I'm not a writer, my writing could be suck.......I never have any formal literacy education, but I used to love reading books.
Who are you?
A reader who happened to love reading (please give me courage to keep writing)
An old friend who knew me (please email me so we could get intouch)
A person who will communicate with me and became a new friend (please leave comments)
So I hope keep reading and tell me your blog name so I could read yours.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment